Townsquare Media Hiring Marketing Strategist [APPLY]
Townsquare Media is one of the fastest-growing Digital Marketing Solutions companies in America. Come play in the $230 Billion dollar marketplace located right here in Evansville and work with huge brands like XXL, Free Beer and Hot Wings, Taste of Country, and PopCrush. Help build client solutions with real, LOCAL influencers and sell brands like Tik Tok, Instagram, Snapchat, Spotify, YouTube, and Facebook.
If consulting and game-changing the course of the infinite pool of small and medium-sized businesses is appealing to you, let’s have a conversation about joining our team.
Townsquare Media is a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to grow personally and professionally. Our platform connects the local consumer to small and medium-sized businesses. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment that fosters success, training, development, and unlimited earning potential.
What the role will look like?
- Determine strategy for identifying, connecting, and closing new opportunities in the Evansville market using our proprietary data and analytics
- Build and maintain close working relationships with internal teams to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will act as a Townsquare Media Ambassador offering first-in-class client service, research, and market analysis, positively impacting small and medium-sized businesses and the Evansville community.
- Diversifying our clients' solutions through cross-selling a variety of marketing solutions including broadcast, digital (website design, SEO, SEM, Programmatic, Paid Search/Social, etc.), live event sponsorship, and much more
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and passion for digital marketing, influencers, trends, and social media
- Ability to present and communicate great ideas
- Experience selling or working with digital and or multimedia advertising solutions
- Goal-oriented, strong work ethic, and a desire to learn and grow a career in Sales
- Valid Driver's license, auto insurance, and vehicle
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- 4-week long sales training program
- 3 weeks of PTO + 9 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Unlimited growth opportunities!
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions, and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing websites, search engine optimization, social platforms, and online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com, and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.